Question – Why do I need to make a Will?
Answer – Peace of mind for me and my family.
Over 60% of adults in England and Wales do not have a valid Will – including around 1 million people aged over 65. Here are the reasons why you need make a Will.
- To avoid the rules on dying without a Will, which is known as intestacy – these are time consuming, expensive and stressful for your family.
- It is the only way to ensure that your estate is distributed according to your wishes.
- It is the only way to appoint executors and trustees
- To appoint guardians in the event of your death before your children reach the age of 18.
- To protect beneficiaries from themselves! See the Trusts page for more information.
- To leave assets to your partner if you are unmarried.
- To make provision for children from previous relationships. See the Trusts page for more information
- To protect business assets.
“I would recommend Amanda’s service to others. I have been putting off doing a Will for several years but it was such an easy and stress-free process. I felt relaxed and was able to tell Amanda my Will wishes without feeling pressurized in any way. The full cost was given “up front” and she came to the house at a time to suit me. It was easy to chat with Amanda and I trusted her.”
Mrs A Hayes
Contact me today to arrange an initial, no obligation meeting at a time to suit you.
Single Will – £127
Mirror Wills – £197 for the pair.
(plus fees for any Trust included in the Will – please visit my Trusts page which outlines the potential advantages of creating a Trust).