Many clients ask me about the advantages of making their Wills with me. As a member of the Society of Will Writers, I can offer my clients security about the advice they are given, and about how I handle their personal information.
I am proud to be able to use the Society of Will Writers’ “Safe to do Business With” logo.
Here are just some of the benefits of choosing me to prepare your Will, Lasting Power of Attorney or Funeral Plan:
- The Code of Practice – I am bound by the Society of Will Writers Code of Practice which ensures that I provide the best service to my clients with honesty and fairness. The Code of Practice sets out what you can expect from me as a client. You can read the full Code of Practice here https://www.willwriters.com/code-of-practice/
- Qualifications – I have a Law Degree, and as a member of the Society of Will Writers, I must complete an exam once a month to ensure that my knowledge is up to date.
- Insurance – I have Professional Indemnity Insurance of up to £2.5 million for each client. Of course, I hope to never use this – but it should give you peace of mind should anything go wrong.
- Complaints Procedure – If a client has a complaint about my service, I would prefer to resolve it informally with them if possible. But I also have a formal complaints procedure which includes oversight of the issue by the Society of Will Writers.
- Confidentiality – the security of your personal information is very important to me. I would never share or sell your personal information to a third party. When necessary I share contact information with my PA, who is bound by a non-disclosure agreement. I have never had a data breach in my 7 years of trading.
- Data security – all completed documents are stored in a secure system which is backed up regularly.
- Document storage – You can choose to store your documents with the Society of Will Writers for further peace of mind. There is small annual charge for this service.
I visit all clients at home, either daytime or evening to suit you. If you would like any more information about my services or to make an initial no-obligation appointment please call me on 0115 8780417 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.