Hello, my name is Amanda Harris, and I am your local Will Writer.
My mission is to provide a professional, friendly service throughout Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas. I visit all clients in their own homes at a time to suit them.
Why choose me?
- I am legally qualified. I have a Law Degree and I am a member of the Society of Will Writers.
- I am bound by the Code of Conduct of the Society of Will Writers – which means that I have a complaints procedure and all work is covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance of up to £2.5 million.
- I am police checked through the DBS scheme (formerly known as a CRB check).
- I am an accredited Credability provider, which means that I go out of my way to make my service accessible to clients with special needs.
- But most of all – don’t take my word for it – why not visit my testimonials page to find out what my clients say about me?
How did I become a Will Writer?
- I completed my Law Degree in 1995, and worked in Human Resources for 16 years.
- In 2006 I was promoted to a Departmental Head of HR – managing sickness absence, disciplinary hearings and other sensitive issues – which usually ended with a “winner” and a “loser”.
- When I was made redundant in 2011, I wanted to move to a job where I could help people, and where I would sometimes get a “thank-you”.
- So I retrained and became a Member of the Society of Will Writers in 2011.
- Please visit my testimonials page to see some of the “thank- yous” that I have received from clients.
Outside work, my interests include spending time with my family (I have a young son), eating out, visiting the theatre and cinema and reading. If I had more time, I would like to learn to play the piano – maybe one day I will.